Academic and Campus Events
University of Toronto - St. George Campus
font size
font size
Room ResrvReserve a room or lookup an existing booking Room DescrpClassroom descriptions and photographs WeddingsApply for wedding photography on campus FilmingApply for commercial filming on campus Contact UsLocation and contact info
Tech SupportClassroom and A/V technical support Problem BoxOnline form for classroom and A/V problems Building PlansAutoCad and PDF floor plans of campus buildings AccessibilityBuilding and meeting room accessibility Campus MapsSt. George campus and other map links

What is the RRS?

Room Reservation System

It is the UofT room booking system for 'centrally controlled' rooms.

These are rooms that are booked by a central office, rather than by the department or faculty which with they are geographically associated. The room may be located in an Engineering building, but be booked by the central office using the RRS.


Efficiency - if a department has use for a given room only 40% of the time, it may be other departments could use it for the remaining 60%. It allows a department to carry the costs for a room not according to the space it takes up in their building, but according to how often they use that space.